Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Hammond?
Your new nursery is close to being complete for your beloved bundle of joy. You devoted countless hours putting together the cradle, covering the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even hung a shelf with an assortment of stuffed animals as a final detail. But how will you monitor your baby? You can opt for the standard approach with a ordinary standalone device or take it a step further and use the surveillance equipment available to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Even though it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Hammond, it makes perfect sense when you recognize the advantages.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Hammond are great baby monitors
As elements of your comprehensive home security system, you are able to reach your indoor cameras and every one of your components through a single app. This offers you practicality and peace of mind knowing you can check in on your child from any location via your phone or portable device. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live high-definition video feed: You’ll appreciate crystal clear, high-definition video of your baby. You can even review recorded clips directly from your smartphone.
- Two-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s going on, you may verbalize to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you may take advantage of the 2-way talk feature through your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your little one decides rest time is done and wants out of the bed, you are able to get motion-activated notifications sent right to your smartphone.
- One-tap communications: Even though this benefit is generally for older children, it’s worth a mention. With a simple touch of a button, your child can reach out to you through your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from a simple app on your phone is a terrific bonus. If you see that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it could be a little stuffy in the room, you may adjust the temperature on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can activate the area’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have a second child? You can integrate a second indoor camera and get access to both of them with a single smartphone app.
Design Your Hammond smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Hammond smart home and enjoy the comfort and security Vivint’s advanced video cameras can offer. Call (219) 500-8943 today and discover how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for every member of your family.