The latest in monitored fire alarms offer an upgrade in functionality as well. These devices not only notice smoke, they can also perceive rising temperature levels. If they are activated, your monitoring team is immediately informed. They can even be programmed to send warnings straight to your mobile device.
Why opt for fire alarm monitoring in Hammond?
When a disaster happens, you will have plenty to do just making sure your little ones are safe. Having assistance in place that will instantly validate the alarm and contact emergency responders for you is merely a smart move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Hammond:
- Excess heat or smoke is observed, and your alarm triggers
- Your unified home security system contacts your 24-hour monitoring experts immediately
- You are called to authenticate the alarm and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring staff are unable to reach you, or you verify the fire, they will contact emergency services right away
This all happens instantaneously. As you gather up your family to evacuate the grounds, emergency professionals are probably already reacting. Whenever you integrate fire alarm monitoring, you will enjoy these advantages:
- Around-the-clock protection no matter where you are
- Increased likelihood of quicker response times from first responders
- Well-trained monitoring agents who will know which safety alarm was triggered
- Having a sense of security knowing someone is always looking out for you
It’s wise to know that emergencies can take place without warning. Think about unintentionally leaving a candle lit when you depart for the night, and a furry friend succeeds in push it over. While this event may seem improbable, it could happen. When it does, you’ll be safeguarded with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Keep your family safe with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Hammond, it’s the perfect time to equip your property with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll provide monitored fire alarms and your choice of safety devices in your customized plan. When you go with 24/7 monitoring, your property will be secured at every moment, irrespective of where you are. Start on your modern smart home right now by calling (219) 500-8943 or filling out the form on this page.