You’ve now realize that a home security system is a worthwhile choice for safeguarding your home and family members. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Hammond home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to trained security representatives seems to be a great idea to you, it’s time to integrate home monitoring. While it’s true they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t discover them viewing your house or checking your video clips. Instead, they spring to action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then dispatches the notification instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then contact you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is not able to speak with you, they will automatically alert first responders.
- Your team is there to guide you through the situation and will serve as the primary point of contact with emergency personnel in the event you are off site.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security agents linked right to your sensors and alarms. This is more than simply inner peace as you have actual, live experts to assist you during your time of need.