Work With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Hammond goes off, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will spring to action. Their first step is to confirm your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The protocol they adhere to is dependent on the kind of emergency. To illustrate, if a medical emergency is triggered, one effort will be made to contact you before assistance is deployed. If you have a break-in - the most frequent sort of event - a monitoring professional will adhere to these guidelines to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to reach you via the command hub. You will generally be asked for a passcode.
- If that attempt isn’t successful, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- An alternate number or your primary contact person is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, area law enforcement officers are sent.
- Your monitoring specialists will try to reach you again after the proper authorities are notified.
If you're not able to interact with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Assistance will still be dispatched even when you're unable to verify the emergency.
Get prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Hammond
Get prepared for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Hammond from Vivint. Contact (219) 500-8943 to begin customizing your home’s defense today.